Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hot House Momma & Summer TV


I'm her new slum lord...Hot House Momma. She 's going through some home remodeling issues right now, so if any of you have any advice for her on dealing with flaky 'consultants'...go give her a post! She's very honest and sassy and I like that!
So, what are people 'tivoeing' this summer? Now that my Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Top Chef and the Office are done with...what's a housewife supposed to do at 10pm? Whatever projects that are piling up on my end, do you think I have the energy to start them at 10pm? I think not. I need a good show to eat with my lowfat microwave popcorn. And no, I don't have HBO.
I did tivo some of Kathy Griffith's, Life on the D List and that was kind of entertaining. Husband and I are waiting for the new season of Project Runway to start and I hear there is some reality show on a Moms Book Club in Scottsdale AZ that is supposed to be cheesy but good.
Let me know if you all have heard of anything. Please no lectures on watching late night tv or turning off my tv...or recommending sexist sitcoms! (see 6/10 post!).
posted by Mom on the Run @ 3:58 PM |

15 comments

<< Home