Thursday, June 01, 2006

Forgot My Boyfriend


Oh my Gosh! 100 wet Top Ramen noodle slaps for me for forgetting my boyfriend, Matthew McConaughey on the Cutest Butt in 501's award. I must have had a huge brain fart when writing my last post to forget about this hunkofhunk of burning love.
Mr. McConaughey grew up in a small town of Uvalde, TX. which is where we have to drive past in order to get to my parent's hometown. We ususally stop at the Diary Queen in Uvalde, and I always hope that Matthew will be sitting there, in his baseball cap (with shirt on or off, I will take either) licking the last of his Dilly Bar. *SIGH*, But, he never is... well, a girl can always hope!
He was on a rerun of Oprah the other day, and I think she was smitten after he made her drink a tequila shot so they could have a good 'sit down.' I think 'O' was thinking about what was under those jeans, but had to supress her nasty thoughts because of Steadman.
I haven't seen any of his latest movies, but some of my favorites he's been in:
LoneStar, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, & Dazed and Confused.
posted by Mom on the Run @ 7:53 AM |

11 comments

<< Home