Thursday, May 25, 2006

Clay Gets Scary, Carrie Gets Sweeter



I can finally get back to some sort of 'real life' now that one of my classes is over, and all my season finales are over. *Whew!*
I'm a huge American Idol fan, even though I fast forward through most of it (I never FF'ed through Taylor's songs!), I will still always Tivo it. I have the CD's of Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia and Carrie Underwood, and I listen to them all the time. Scary, huh? And oh yeah, I bought a Clay Aiken Christmas CD last December. Though I think Clay scared away most of his housewives fans away last night with his 'new look.'What's with the Beatles bowl cut dude? Where's that cute orange spiky hair? I'm not playing you this Christmas looking like that buddy.
I won't go into all the details, but my 3 favorite moments were: Prince, Prince & Prince. And, oh yeah, Mary J. Blige just rocked the house! She knows how to work it and I love her for it.
And another favorite moment is when sweetie pie Carrie Underwood sang her sweet country tune, I thought she looked gorgeous with all those blonde curls and her green eyes, DAMN, can't I look like Barbie for just ONCE in my life.? I do have to tattle on Carrie though, she has a naughty song on her latest CD, and for those of you who have ever been cheated on, you will appreciate these lyrics:
Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp,and she's probably getting frisky...
right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...
Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...And he don't know...
That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seat...
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
Couldn't have said it better myself doll, you go girl!
posted by Mom on the Run @ 2:09 PM |

11 comments

<< Home