Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Mothers Day Y'All!



I just did something fun while I'm supposed to be cleaning the house. I was reading BlondeMomBlog's and she directed me to Adventures in Parenthood to make a 'Mommie Trading Card.' Go check out the ones already made, it's such a nice tribute to all of us! I wish I could show it to you here, but for some reason, it won't download. That's me...ms. non-technical!
I'm getting this post out early to wish all of you a wonderful Mothers Day. It's a very special wknd for my family, our niece is going through first communion on Saturday and we all know what Sunday is! Or, those husbands who don't, ya better get on it BUDDY!
I'm a big french toast freak and I think I have 'perfected' my french toast dish(the secret is Challa bread!). I am making brunch for my Mom on Sunday, so I will make sure to take a Martha Stewart like photo of my dish! After brunch, my sis and I are leaving for San Francisco to go see a musical called 'The 12th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee', its supposed to be pretty funny...
Love to you all! PEACE! Go RELAX!
posted by Mom on the Run @ 9:54 AM |

14 comments

<< Home