Friday, May 05, 2006

Ding Dong Cake Revisited


Believe it or not, I actually made our local newspaper with this recipe which I blogged about a while ago. Though, for some reason, they did not print the photo!! So, for those of you coming from the San Jose Mercury News, here is the photo and the recipe.
And I was thinking of submitting this to Top Chef so I could got a spot on the show! Just kidding, but that show has been one of my favorites this season. Bravo just keeps those reality shows so caddy! Try to catch some of the repeats, they are definately a must see! It's also hosted by Billy Joel's wife, who is such a hotty..and what, only 20 years younger than him? But, I say nothing bad about Billy Joel, he's my man.
Recipe for Ding Dong/Ho-Ho Cake
1) Box of Ding Dongs, need double if you are doing a really, really high cake
2) Box or packages of Ho-Ho's.
3) Chocolate frosting to 'paste' them on top of each other: just a dab.
4) Embellishments such as fruit, flowers, or anything crazy!
5) Put in fridge for about 45 minutes, makes it 'set' so it doesn't fall or anything. Bon Appetite!
posted by Mom on the Run @ 9:33 AM |

13 comments

<< Home