Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Did You Have a Nice Valentine's Day?

I like to make my own greeting cards. I made this valentine for a dear friend in Los Angeles. It says 'I DON'T HAVE TO BE LONELY NO MORE COWBOY!' HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Tuesday: Had a nice Expanding the Waistline Valentine's Day. Took daughters to Burger King for Valentine lunch to start the expansion. Husband came home with flowers and a box of candy that I had given him that same morning. He said 'no reason to buy 2 Reeses Box of Heart candy, we can share this one.' Husband is noticing my expanding waist line and this is his nice way of saying I don't need my own heart box of 15 pieces of candy. Cooked him some jumbo shrimp from a Rachel Ray recipe from her magazine. Had 3 Reeses, though they are small, so that doesn't count as too many calories.
Watched Olympics with Husband for our Valentine's Date. Though it is hard to watch men's figure skating with a straight male. Comments Husband made: 'is he for real?' 'Oh My God.' 'What is THAT he's wearing?' 'Is it over yet?' So, Husband won't be watching the men's long program with me.
posted by Mom on the Run @ 11:25 AM |

3 comments

<< Home