Thursday, March 02, 2006

Don't Know Diddly Squat About Wine


I wanted to start a wine club. Like a, 'Don't Know Crap About Wine, But Know That I Love It and Won't Pay More than $15.00 A Bottle.' I have been on those Napa tours and quickly forget what all the do's and don't of how to drink wine and all that business. I just know what I like. So, if you know of any good wines between $10.00 and $15.00, let me know! This is one of my favorites 'Mia's Playground' Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley (where the hell is that?). This wine does have a screwtop cap (don't let that scare you), so you can just open it up right when you get back into your minivan and take a swig! Also, one of my favorite lunches: California Rolls from Safeway! Yes, SAFEWAY!. The sushi chef rolled them this morning and I said 'hand those over lady!'..sushi and wine wknd, what's not to like? Have a Great wknd!
posted by Mom on the Run @ 11:22 AM |

6 comments

<< Home