Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Daughter's Eczema


It's a daily battle: lotions, lotions, and more lotions. Doctor appointments and more appointments. The allergist wants to stick her with more needles to find out if she has any allergies. Or, they can stick with a needle to draw blood...hmmm, any reason why I'm procrastinating making THAT phone call? They checked for allergies when she was about one, poking the needles on her back, and her screaming and me crying....and found nothing.
At the recommendation of our allergist, we give her a short bath daily to mostiurize her skin. She is like a little mermaid and has always loved the water. She was the only 2 year old swimming in Lake Tahoe last summer, just going underwater and swimming like a fish! My next step is finding her a homeopathic remedy. If anyone knows of any, let me know!
Here she is in her daily bath, happy as a clam.
posted by Mom on the Run @ 5:04 PM |

13 comments

<< Home