Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Is Your Real Name Ace?


First of all, let me say that Ace filled out his jeans quite nicely last night on A.I. Second of all, I have been watching A.I. since it's first season, and I have to say, this is the worst bunch of them all. I'm rooting for Taylor Hicks to go all the way, but I like that little Paris girl. I fast forward through most of the show: there's bad teeth, a ditzy blonde, and stoner turned singer...
But, I usually stop at Ace. I don't think that is his real name, it's probably something very ordinary, like: Mike.
I want to give Ace some advice if he is reading my blog.
1. Get some good conditioner.
2. Show that scar a little more.
3. You had on some nice looking jeans last night..now just give us a little hip action now and then.
4. Take off your shirt in the next performance and throw it at Paula.
Okay, that is all my advice for Ace. I think he should thank me with a big wave and a kiss next time I'm watching.
posted by Mom on the Run @ 8:25 AM |

4 comments

<< Home