Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Vaginas at Bay to Breakers Race in SF


I'm sitting here, studying for my final tonight, listening to George Straight full blast, AND surfing blogs to gain points on B.E. (I'm a multi-tasking baby!) and I came across THREE blogs in a matter of 15 minutes, that posted on 'vaginal' issues. WHAT'S GOING ON PEOPLE? Has the earth shifted somehow in the last 2 days where a cosmic force has taken over women bloggers to write about their Koo-Koos? Well, because I'm a big believer in freedom of speech, I say: go forth women, go forth.
I have a certain older Uncle, who tries to answer everything with sardonic wit. EVERYTHING. So, for instance, if I told him that women bloggers were writing about their vaginas lately, he would say something like:
1. "Well, that's a hairy issue, wouldn't you say?"
2. "Whoa, whoa, let's not go down there!"
3. "Sounds like that topic has been open wide!"
4. "Wow, that sure smells fishy." ( I don't like perpetuating this concept, but I have to be true to his voice).
NEW RENTER: Someone has actually dedicated a blog to the cartoon, 'The Backyardigans.' I really do love those cute little guys and I ADORE the songs. So, check it out! On the other hand, I don't think my new renter thought I would be writing about vaginas today, so please go over and say somthing nice and innocent.
posted by Mom on the Run @ 9:53 AM |

10 comments

<< Home